EXFO’s FTB-1 Ethernet Portable Field Tester – NetBlazer V2 series; the ongoing transition toward a converged network infrastructure requires a test tool that can cover a wide range of interfaces and rates, without sacrificing portability, speed or cost.
Leveraging the powerful, intelligent FTB-1 Pro handheld platform, the NetBlazer V2 Series streamlines processes and empowers field technicians to test and validate DSn/PDH, ISDN, SONET/SDH, OTN, Fibre Channel, CPRI and Ethernet circuits efficiently.
- FTTA/C-RAN validation from 1.2 Gbit/s to 9.8 Gbit/s via layer-2 CPRI protocol and unframed BER testing
- Real-time, high-resolution radio frequency (RF) spectrum analysis using digitized RF data (IQ data) in the CPRI link
- Carrier Ethernet OAM testing covering the Y.1731, G.8113.1 (MPLS-TP), MEF and 802.1ag and IEEE 802.3ah Link OAM standards
- Ethernet service activation with EtherSAM (ITU-T Y.1564) service configuration and performance tests, complemented by Remote Discovery, Smart Loopback and Dual Test Set capabilities
- Ultra-powerful processing backed by quad-core FTB platform with Windows 8.1 Professional operating system, providing access to many third-party apps and the ability to connect to a wide range of devices.